Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Runaway Lane

  1. #11
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    Looks like another coach just up and left in the middle of the night. DB coach Willie Mack Garza who was to be retained by Dooley just up and left in the middle of the night and gave no word to the staff. Looks like Lane taught him well :doh:

    And on Ambles, it looks like he is having way too much fun with his recruitment. I have no clue where he lands, my bet would be USC
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    Yeah the Willie Mack deal is odd.

    If I was a betting man as well, USC would be where I would say Ambles lands. He seems like he wants to be "hollywood".
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Runaway Lane

    I heard Mack left to go to USC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •